We manufacture windows and doors using Veka Halo’s System 10 and Rustique profile systems, which are widely regarded as two of the best quality systems on the market today. System 10 is the chamfered system whereas Rustique is our sculptured frame option.
All of our windows are ‘A’ Window Energy Rated as standard with the option to upgrade them to an A+ Rating.
For more information about our PVCu windows please call us on 0800 288 8828.
Key features and benefits of System 10 and Rustique
- 70mm profile
- Available in casement windows, tilt and turn windows, French windows, residential doors, inline patio doors and bi-folding doors
- Windows A Rated as standard
- NEW A+ rated window now available
- Multi-chambered across the frame and sash, offering superior thermal performance and additional product strength
- Single leg bead for easy on-site glazing
- Low level gasket. This sits low in the profile, giving more glass
and better aesthetic appeal
- Hardware and striker keeps screwed into top hat fixing points and screw ports for an improved technical and enhanced security performance
- A 10mm overlap for increased weather performance
- 10 year guarantee